Feb 23, 2021
In episode 77, Jill McCauslin and Chris Brown talk with Sue Loncaric, an Australian Over 50 lifestyle blogger, certified health and life coach for women and the founder of Women Living Well After 50.
She is a qualified Group Fitness Instructor and takes classes for Over 50 Women in the Strong Healthy Women Virtual Studio.
In 2020 Sue fulfilled a dream of starting the Conversations with Women Living Well After 50 podcast interviewing and sharing stories from women who are Living Well. The first season was released in August 2020 and the second season will be released soon in 2021.
Sue is passionate about living a full and active life in Midlife & Beyond. Her mission is to encourage and inspire women Over 50 to live a fit, fabulous, healthier, and happier lifestyle by guiding them to realize their full potential.
Sue loves running and has completed three full marathons in her mid-50s with the third completed in October 2020 at the age of 63, proving you are never too old. Her love of travel and her adorable grandsons are her reason for keeping fit and active. Sue’s motto is ‘Make it Happen because life is too short to wait.”
During our conversation we discussed:
* How she has been a long time listener of the podcast and it inspired her to start Women Living Well After 50.
* Key thoughts on mindset, attitude and remembering that you are an individual, not an age
* Focusing on your reason "why"
* The importance of building a community of like minded individuals
* Her advice to her clients about exercise
* Her #one365word project and how that has influenced how she lives her life
Her private Facebook Group of Women Living Well Over 50: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1189723761161528